Building on the success of the first Workplace Strategy Summit held at Cornell University, the 2014 summit will feature leading academics and experts in the fields of facility management and real estate speaking about the most innovative concepts to emerge in workplace strategy.
Among the topics being debated are the following ones:
- Alexi Marmot: Healthy Building Syndrome
- Chris Kane/Caroline Waters: Transforming BBC’s Workplace
- Melissa Marsh and others: Cafes, CoWorking, and the New Economy
- Frank Becker: Workplace Innovation on the Edge
- Wim Pullen: Generational Workplace Preferences
- Also, a number of experts will talk about workplace trends and global workplace research